One of the greatest bastions of patisserie in Australia, director of the Savour School in Melbourne.
Since 2002, the Savour School has invaluably helped promote patisserie and chocolate-making in Australia. Behind this very personal project in Melbourne we can find the enthusiastic Kirsten Tibballs, whose passion for pastry led her to train in various places in Europe. Her interest has led this pastry chef to accept all kinds of creative and educational challenges and allowed the craft sector gradually become relevant in the continent. She has organized for more than three years the big competition Savour Pâtissier of the Year.
- 2002 – Opens the school Savour
- 2004 – Best handmade chocolates in the World Pastry Team Championship in Las Vegas
- 2004 – Gold medal in the Pastry Olympics in Germany
- 2012 – Publishes the book ‘Chocolate to Savour’
- 2016 – First edition of Savour Pâtissier of the Year
“I was fortunate to have had some experience and training in Europe, so I not only wanted to share my knowledge but also bring some of the leading pastry chefs and chocolatiers around the world to teach at Savour”
so good.. magazine #9