www.sogoodmagazine.com is a website of VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL, with CIF B-58468364 and with address at C/Carme, 4-6, 08190-Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona).
Transparency is among the values with which we identify ourselves, and for this reason we want to let you know from the start that the privacy of your data is very important for us. This privacy statement explains what personal information we collect from our users and how we use them. We invite you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
On this website, the personal data of the users is respected and taken care of. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is absolutely necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, known as the LOPD Development Regulation. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Authority responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Identity of the Authority Responsible: VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL
- Commercial name: VILBO
- NIF/CIF: B-58468364
- Address: C/ Carme, 4-6, 08190-Sant Cugat del Vallès
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Editorial Gastronómica
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations cited above, the personal data that you send us through the forms on the website will receive the data treatment of “Users of the website and subscribers”.
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept only for the time necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose. We will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, and in the case of subscriptions we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How do we obtain your data
The personal data we utilize in VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL comes from:
- BOOKSFORCHEFS/VILBO customers
- Subscribers of our magazines
- Voluntary subscribers to the mailing list
- Voluntary registration to promotions and contests
- Contact Form
What are your rights once you provide us with your information?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL is processing personal data that concerns you.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request limitation of its use
- Oppose the use of the information
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the information for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in the exercise or defence of possible claims. As an interested party, if you exercise the right to portability, you have the right to receive personal data about yourself, which you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned
- The treatment is carried out by automated means
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from the person in charge of processing when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them has violated their rights and freedoms.
What is the purpose of your personal data?
In VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL there are different systems for capturing personal information and processing the information provided by interested persons with the purposes indicated according to each recording system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name and Email to respond to the requirements of the users of VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. The data you provide us will be located on the servers of INTERNET APLICATION AND RESOURCES, SL (provider of ONLINE WEB SOLUTIONS) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we use your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To sell products online.
In accordance with the provisions of the European general data protection regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL (VILBO) with CIF B-58468364 and address C/ Carme, 4-6, 08190-Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL does not sell, let, or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be carried out, in which cases prior consent will be required from users, informing them about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security and confidentiality standards.
Legitimation for the use of your data
The legal basis for the use of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, and the withdrawal of this consent will in no way condition the execution of the subscription contract.
The data categories that are treated are identifying data: name, last names, address, telephone, and NIF. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- Until deletion is requested by the interested party.
- During the time the user is a customer, and up to five years after you have withdrawn as customers, according to tax regulations.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of activity, VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Hosting: Soluciones Web On Line, SL, with address in Spain. More information at: www.profesionalhosting.com/empresa/empresa.html Soluciones Web On Line, SL processes the data in order to perform its hosting services for VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL.
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL to analyze the use carried out by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Mailchimp: In case you sign up for the newsletter, Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC, based in Atlanta, USA) will manage the basic data necessary to send you news about our products and promotions of your interest via email.
When browsing VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include IP addresses, (approximate) geographic location, a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be utilized to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel Tracking
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality, and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties, unable to assume any responsibility for such attacks.
With respect to processing confidentiality, VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL will ensure that any person who is authorized by VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL to process the data of the client user (including its staff, collaborators, and providers), will be under the obligation of confidentiality (whether contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, once it is made known to VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL the Client and user shall be notified of this in case of violation of rights and freedoms without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as is known or when the customer reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and veracity of data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL from any responsibility in this regard, even when you provide us with third party data.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form. If you provide data from third parties, you must have the prior consent of them.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL in the terms established in this Policy to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation, opposition, deletion, and portability to the aforementioned postal address or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The revocation of the consent will not be retroactive in any case.
VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL will announce the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation on this page.
According to the LSSICE, VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL, does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms that have been inserted in the website, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, VILBO EDICIONES Y PUBLICIDAD, SL is committed to not sending commercial communications without properly identifying them.
Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona), May 2018