Leading the desserts station at the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort in Miami, Antonio Bachour has developed a prodigious creativity in the field of restaurant desserts and patisserie in general. So much so that his work has resulted in two complete books which have become references in new style patisserie for large sections of amateur and professional audiences around the world.
His style denotes a special weakness for floral ingredients and adding volume to presentations by using all sorts of elements. He has opened Bachour Bakery and Restaurant in several places in Miami Florida.
- 2011 – Top 10 Pastry Chefs in America by Dessert Professional Magazine
- 2012 – Zest Award for Baking and Pastry Innovator
- 2013 – Recipes book “Bachour”
- 2014 – Recipes book “Bachour Simply Beautiful”
- 2015 – Recipes book “Chocolate”
- 2016 – Opening of Bachour Bakery and Bistro at Miami
- 2019 – Opening of Bachour Bakery and Restaurant at Coral Gables (Florida)
The objective is to promote a patisserie that joins display desserts with plated desserts, from breakfast to a light lunch
so good.. magazine #10