Philippe Conticini is one of those pastry chefs who have achieved nearly everything.
From his mythical desserts in verrine (which allowed him to control in which order the components of a dessert should be tasted) to the way he revisits the most important classics of French pastry, turned into the icons of La Pâtisserie des Rêves, the business he run until 2017 in Paris and Japan alongside Thierry Theisser. From 2018 he opens his own business with two shops in Paris and a corner-shop in Galeries Lafayette.
- 1986 – La Table d’Anvers, managing desserts as a way of personal expression
- 1994 – Invention of the desserts in verrine
- 2001 – Paris-New York-Japan through the restaurants Le Petrossina nad Peltier. The socio-cultural references lose determining character
- 2003 – Captain of the winning team at the World Pastry Cup
- 2004 – Opening of his business ‘Exception Gourmande’
- 2009 – Classics revisited at La Pâtisserie des Rêves
- 2018 – Opening of his own pastry shops with his own name.
All my work on flavor is built to reconnect with the same level of pleasure as when we were children
so good.. magazine #10
Featured in so good #10