Philippe Conticini is one of those pastry chefs who have achieved nearly everything.
From his mythical desserts in verrine (which allowed him to control in which order the components of a dessert should be tasted) to the way he revisits the most important classics of French pastry, now turned into the icons of La Pâtisserie des Rêves, the business he runs in Paris and Japan alongside Thierry Theisser.
- 1986 – La Table d’Anvers, managing desserts as a way of personal expression.
- 1994 – Invention of the desserts in verrine.
- 2001 – Paris-New York-Japan through the restaurants Le Petrossina nad Peltier. The socio-cultural references lose determining character.
- 2003 – Captain of the winning team at the World Pastry Cup.
- 2004 – Opening of his business ‘Exception Gourmande’.
- 2009 – Classics revisited at La Pâtisserie des Rêves.
All my work on flavor is built to reconnect with the same level of pleasure as when we were children
so good.. magazine #10
Featured in so good #10