Along with Nathan Myhrvold, he is the protagonist of one of the most fascinating places at present in culinary terms: Modernist Cuisine. In recent years, he has been responsible for promoting their latest and ambitious book: Modernist Bread. Four volumes and more than 1,000 recipes accompany the most comprehensive work known so far on bread. But this chef of Mexican origin based in Seattle has for many years unveiled techniques that shine on their own merit in creations that set trends. This is what we found in the books published in his previous phase at the Culinary Institute of America and also in the collaborations he has done for so good .. magazine.
- 2008 – Release of “Frozen Desserts” book
- 2009 – Release of “The Modern Café” book
- 2013 – Medal of Master Artisan Pastry Chef Gremi de Pastisseria de Barcelona
- 2014 – Release of “The Elements of Dessert” book
- 2017 – Release of “Modernist Bread” alongside Nathan Myrhvold and Modernist Cuisine team
Ideas are everywhere, we just need to always have our eyes open to see them