In 2012 Christophe Adam opened L’Éclair de Génie, a new and original pastry concept in the Marais district of Paris, where the star product is the éclair in numerous and original flavors. This was the beginning of a business that in a short time has conquered the world. Only six years later, in 2017, L’Éclair de Génie already has twenty shops and a dozen corners in Japan, Moscow, Milan, among other places.
Apart from leading this empire, the prolific French chef still has time to write pastry books, participate in TV Shows, open a restaurant called Dépôt Légal, and play golf.
- 1996 – Fauchon
- 2001 – Chef pâtissier Fauchon
- 2007 – Founder with Christophe Michalak of the Club des Sucrés
- 2012 – Opening of L’Éclair de Génie
- 2014 – Distinction Chef Pastelero by the Pudlo de Gilles Pudlowski guide
- 2015 – Best Pastry Chef Award by Relais Desserts
- 2017 – Opening of the restaurant Dépôt Légal
I’m more focused on the taste of my products than the artistic aspect, proposing creations made with good products
Featured in so good #5, so good #13, so good #19 and so good #26