A member of Relais Desserts, his shop has become one of the most important temples of Belgian chocolate and pâtisserie.
Since 2001, the Belgian, Marc Ducobu, is entitled to belong to a select group of Ambassadors of Belgian Chocolate, which he earned after winning the Le Prosper Montagnier competition. Without doubt, this recognition is well-deserved, as he has demonstrated in his pâtisserie, chocolaterie and glacerie, “Ducobu”, in Waterloo, a spectacular temple of sweetness full of elegant personality.
- 2001 – wins Le Prosper Montagnier. He becomes an Ambassador of Belgian Chocolate
- 2003 – opens Ducobu in Waterloo
- 2003 – 3rd prize in the World Pastry Cup of Lyon, Team Belgium
- 2008 – 2nd prize in the World Pastry Team Championship
- 2008 – member of Relais Desserts
This Belgian pastry chef declares himself an ardent supporter of any combination associated with chocolate and fruit, as well as reasonable updates of the great classics.
so good.. magazine #10
Featured in so good #10