A member of Relais Desserts, his shop has become one of the most important temples of Belgian chocolate and pâtisserie.
Since 2001, the Belgian, Marc Ducobu, is entitled to belong to a select group of Ambassadors of Belgian Chocolate, which he earned after winning the Le Prosper Montagnier competition. Without doubt, this recognition is well-deserved, as he has demonstrated in his pâtisserie, chocolaterie and glacerie, “Ducobu”, in Waterloo, a spectacular temple of sweetness full of elegant personality.
- 2001 – Wins Le Prosper Montagnier. He becomes an Ambassador of Belgian Chocolate
- 2003 – Opens Ducobu in Waterloo
- 2003 – 3rd prize in the World Pastry Cup of Lyon, Team Belgium
- 2008 – 2nd prize in the World Pastry Team Championship
- 2008 – Member of Relais Desserts
Pushing your own limits will always make you stronger.
so good.. magazine #28