World champion in Lyon 2001. Professor at the prestigious French Pastry School in Chicago.
En-Ming Hsu’s professional career is full of acknowledgements: gold medal at the World Pastry Championship in Lyon, the ‘Rising Star’ award by the James Beard Foundation, or the ‘Pastry Chef of the Year’ title in America after winning the US Pastry Competition. Meticulous and expert in pastry techniques and principles. She defines her style as classic, focused on the ingredients and the combinations of different flavor families.
- 1997 – Winner of the US Pastry Competition. Pastry Chef of the Year in America
- 1999 – Rising Star Chef award by the James Beard Foundation
- 2001 – Gold medal at the World Pastry Cup in Lyon
- 2009 – ‘Dame de l’Année’ by L’Académie Culinaire de France
- 2010 – Pastry Chef of the Year by the World Pastry Team Championship of Las Vegas
I like introducing what I do and know to people who are not yet familiar with it. That’s very exciting
so good.. magazine #3
Featured in so good #3