Dedicated to his role as trainer and consulting around the world, Emmanuel Hamon decided in 2015 to close his own pastry shop and dedicate himself to what he likes, exchanging knowledge with other professionals and unleashing his creativity. Varied and surprising forms and a set of flavors that constantly interact between his French influences and the ingredients of other cultures… Among his latest adventures, he has been director of the Academy of Baking Arts (ABA) in Lebanon and later has opened French Touch in Kiev.
- 2001 – Opening of Pâtisserie Hamon in Brest, France
- 2003 – Launch of Caramel brand P’tit Zef
- 2012 – Fino de Aroma Master Chocolatier World Ambassador for Casa Luker Chocolates
- 2013 – “Global Strategy of Innovation” award from Stars et Métiers
- 2015 – Opening of Emmanuel Hamon Pastry Consulting LLC
- 2019 – Director of the Academy of Baking Arts, Lebanon
- 2020 – Opening of The French Touch in Ukrania
My choice of flavors is classic, but still rediscovering ingredients that in my French culture had an almost unidirectional use.
Featured in so good #18