Due to great popular demand, the École Valrhona Brooklyn once again organizes online pastry and chocolate classes taught by great chefs such as Ginger Elizabeth, Greg Mindel, and Anaïs Galpin, as well as L’École Valrhona Pastry Chefs Guillaume Roesz, Derek Poirier, and Sarah Tibbetts.
These live sessions, lasting 90 minutes, will be broadcast via Zoom, although they will also be recorded for those who cannot follow them live. Each chef instructor will guide the students through demonstrations from Valrhona’s professional pastry and answer all of their questions to help them take their skills and confidence to the next level. Registration includes a recipe book and a 20% discount in their online boutique.
This is the course program:
- Macarons & More with chef Ginger Elizabeth on May 26th
- Tastes & Variations on Viennoiserie with Greg Mindel, on June 10th
- A Modern Twist on Tarts with Guillaume Roesz on July 14th
- Pastry Evolution with Sarah Tibbetts on August 25th
- Fine Vegan Pastry with Anaïs Galpin on September 29th
- Panning and Chocolate Treats with Derek Poirier on October 13th