Teacher of pastry cooking and ice cream making at Cordon Bleu in Paris, Nicolas Jordan has worked in many pâtisseries and for 7 years has worked to perfect his technique in ice scultpure in Canada alongside MOF Glacier Christian Faure and Jean-Marc Guillot.
“Curiosity, a logical mind, a desire to share, and of course a love of good food!” These are the values for anyone who wants to work in pastry needs. And this is the philosophy chef Jordan passes on to his students at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.
- 2002 – Pastry cook at Two starred Michelin Restaurant Laurent in Paris
- 2004 – Pastry chef at Le Moulin de Provence, at Ottawa
- 2004 – Chef Instructor at Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa
- 2010 – Winner of the French Ice Sculpture Championship
- 2011 – Winner of the Frozen Desserts Open at Sirha Lyon
- 2011 – Chef Instructor at Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- 2013 – Part of the team that represented France (gold medal) at World Pastry Cup
Curiosity, a logical mind, a desire to share, and of course a love of good food are the values for anyone who wants to work in pastry needs
Featured in so good #11