Teacher of pastry cooking and ice cream making at Cordon Bleu in Paris, Nicolas Jordan has worked in many pâtisseries and for 7 years has worked to perfect his technique in ice scultpure in Canada alongside MOF Glacier Christian Faure and Jean-Marc Guillot.
“Curiosity, a logical mind, a desire to share, and of course a love of good food!” These are the values for anyone who wants to work in pastry needs. And this is the philosophy chef Jordan passes on to his students at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris.
Awards / Bio Highlights
- 2002 Pastry cook at Two starred Michelin Restaurant Laurent in Paris
- 2004 Pastry chef at Le Moulin de Provence, at Ottawa
- 2004 Chef Instructor at Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa
- 2010 Winner of the French Ice Sculpture Championship
- 2011 Winner of the Frozen Desserts Open at Sirha Lyon
- 2011 Chef Instructor at Le Cordon Bleu Paris
- 2013 part of the team that represented France (gold medal) at World Pastry Cup
Curiosity, a logical mind, a desire to share, and of course a love of good food are the values for anyone who wants to work in pastry needs
Featured in so good #11