Two years after his Wellness collection and his chocolates with no cream or butter, Nicolas Cloiseau has launched the iconic ganaches of La Maison du Chocolat in vegan versions.
This process is where the MOF maintains his commitment to taste. Each piece has been redesigned and reworked, taking care of all the details. The secret, as explained from the iconic Parisian house, is to double the fruit. “Sweetening with agave and maple syrups, using avocado oil instead of animal fats, and reinforcing the melting structure with chicory fiber,” explains the iconic chocolate house in a press release. And they conclude: “by not using cream or butter, chocolate acquires an interesting intensity.”
These are the five “green” pieces of minimalist aesthetic of this 100% vegan collection:
- Vegan Blackcurrant. Burgundy blackcurrant pulp is prolonged with an infusion of blackcurrant buds, giving the ganache an intense perfume of floral notes that persists on the palate.
- Vegan Andalusia. This ganache exalts the acid, fresh and fruity flavor of the lemon, without a trace of bitterness.
- Vegan Chiberta. Delicately assembled with orange, the chocolate reveals the natural 100% flavor of the fruit. Delicious and with many vitamins.
- Vegan Passion fruit. Dark ganache infused with passion fruit juice and twisteé with coconut milk chocolate. The result is less sweet, fresh, and acidic.
- Vegan Salvador. Using raspberry pulp, the ganache acquires a pleasant acidity that leaves a long and round taste on the palate.