On October 11, an ambitious online pastry marathon will begin, designed for everyone regardless of their pastry level and organized by Dinara Kasko. The popular chef, who has participated in marathons as an organizer, judge, speaker, spectator, and participant, has invited some of the most talented chefs in Ukraine to this initiative.
Each speaker will prepare a completely different product using a wide variety of techniques, from artisan candy to puff pastry.
- Sponge cake “Art Cube” by Anton and Denis DaMaster Cake. Molds and perfect square cube cake for fantastic decorations.
- Chocolate Almond Cake by Dinara herself. Secrets and nuances of working with mousse cakes, fillings, beautiful layers, coating with a spray gun.
- Chocolate glazed cream patisserie croissant by Suhoviy Denys. Flaky and delicate puff pastry for crispy croissants.
- Lazy dumplings with pear and gorgonzola foam by Vladimir Tashaev. Breakfasts from simple products, but with a very rich palette of flavors and aromas.
- “Blood Orange” Cake by Belichenko Julia. A viral sculptural cake without special molds and amazing textures.
- “Cappuccino Eclair” by Lyudmila Bukina. All the mistakes in making eclairs, as well as a variety of fillings and decor.
- “Passion fruit – Banana” artisan Candy by Eugenia Petrenko. Chocolate bonbons and bars.
- Currant – blackberry cake by Ilnaz Iskakov. 100% vegan cake without white sugar and wheat flour.
The specialist with training in architecture, Dinara Kasko, has also planned more than 60 prizes that can be won during the aforementioned marathon, which will end on December 6. There is also a discount for all those who register now. Find out more.