PastryBCN continues with its training offer even in summer. On August 5 and 6, the company will hold an online pastry masterclass with Carles Mampel and Javier Guillén.
The class, which will be broadcast live through Zoom and with simultaneous Spanish-English translation, includes a dossier with all the recipes, a certificate of attendance and a video of the session that will remain active for six months. In addition, all those interested who register before July 25, can enjoy a 30% discount.
Throughout this two-day master class, both chefs, who are two of the most complete professionals on the national scene, will delve into professional pastry techniques. Specifically, attendees will be able to follow the step by step instructions of eight spectacular creations:
- Wagasa Petit Gateaux: white chocolate mousse, light hazelnut cream and crunchy almond biscuit (exclusive Javier Guillén mold)
- Dessierto Tartlet: almond sablé, vanilla sponge cake with strawberry cream and Madagascar vanilla mousse.
- Yogurt mousse, applesauce, and red berry crunch.
- Apricot and mango chocolate cake.
- Asti Sablé: gluten-free cocoa sablé, creamy gianduja ganache, hazelnut caramel, and caramelized hazelnuts.
- Dark Drop: Chocolate mousse, hazelnut caramel, crunchy cocoa sablé and grué.
- Easter Sablé: mango, coconut panna cotta, crunchy almond base and toasted coconut.
- Petit gateaux babette: toasted butter mousse, vanilla pears, vanilla sablé