A true master at building great teams of pastry chefs for luxury hotels throughout the world
Martin Chiffers is one of the most respected British pastry chefs in his country. He is a coach to competitors in major competitions and a consultant to big companies, well-known for his ability to develop great teams for luxury hotels throughout the world. His fascination for the Far East has taken him recently into the Japanese market, with the opening of Chiffers shop and the commercialisation of his products on a large scale.
- 1993 – Gold Award – Team Buffet, International Banquet Competition, Dallas, Texas
- 1994 – Gold Award – International Banquet Competition, Limoges, France
- 2010 – Winner of The Caterer Awards, Middle East, Pastry Chef of the Year 2010
- 2012 – UK President and Winner of European Pastry Cup, Coupe du Monde de la Pâtisserie
- 2012 – Opening of own brand cake shop at the Mitsukoshi Department Store, Ginza, Tokyo, Japan
- 2013 – UK President / Judge, UK Team Coupe du Monde de la Pâtisserie Lyon. 9th Place
- 2014 – UK President and Winner of European Pastry Cup 2014, Coupe du Monde de la Pâtisserie
I have worked with teams of up to 80 pastry chefs and it is simply not possible to change anything in one day.
so good.. magazine #11
Featured in so good #11